Friday, September 17, 2010

A Year Ago


Look at those two young lovebirds. That's what I'll say maybe in a few more years because we actually pretty much look the same.

But I wanted to commemorate the events of September 17th, 2009. For it was that night Benjamin asked me to be his wife and I said, "Yes!" And now here we are. Married and all.

At this moment, I am exhausted from a loong week at school and we're going to watch a movie. My vote is The Godfather. I know I've been horrible at blogging but I have a free Saturday tomorrow so I'll try, ok?




2 comments:

Jenny said...

you two crazy lovebirds...

:)

happy week of the one year anniversary of your engagement.

xoxo.

Erica said...

i, too, congratulate you. i, too, check the blog in hopes that the turkeys will not be the #1 post anymore. so glad to see your cute faces!